- On September 14, 2000 our client was involved in a motorcycle accident in the State of Idaho. He lost his leg below his knee. We recently successfully settled the case for $5,200,000.00.
- On July 27, 2002 a three (3) year old infant was running in the yard and slipped next to a riding lawnmower causing the mower to run over his foot resulting in a loss of four (4) toes. We recently settled the case with a total payout of $3,100,000.00.
- On March 1, 2006 our client was involved in a snowmobile accident resulting in paraplegia. We commenced action against a Japanese Company and a Canadian Company. We settled the case for $6,400,000.00.
- On October 30, 2008, the defendant nursing home and it’s staff failed to secure the bed rail of an elderly patient’s bed. The plaintiff fell from her bed as a result and broke her hip. We settled the case for $275,000.00.
- On June 5, 2013 we settled a wrongful death pedestrian knock down case for $1,500,000.00.
We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of their clients in cases involving: wrongful deaths of pedestrians, bicyclists and others; dog bites, medical malpractice, hospital negligence, nursing home negligence, slip and fall, marina negligence, worksite injuries, assault and battery, passenger bus accidents, schoolyard accidents and snowmobile accidents.
In accordance with the rules promulgated by New York State we must advise you that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome in future litigation.